General Terms and Conditions
Mediation- and general terms and conditions
These general and mediation conditions contain a number of basic rules for us as an online shop and you as a consumer.
The company construction
The offer of movable property on Website is not sold by Website Holder, but by Seller. For the purchase of movable property, a contract is therefore concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The Website Holder is therefore not itself a party to this contract of sale. The general terms and conditions that apply between the Seller and Buyer are included in this document for convenience. Note that these general terms and conditions are applicable between the Buyer and the Seller and cannot therefore be invoked against the Website Holder.
If the Seller is established in a country of the European Union (EU), Norway, Liechtenstein or Iceland, the European Distance Selling Directive shall apply. This Directive includes the following rights and warranties:
- Seller shall provide Buyer with clear and written information regarding taxes, payment, delivery and performance of the contract.
- Buyer will receive order within 30 days, unless another term has been agreed with Seller. If the movable property in question is not (or no longer) available, Seller must inform Buyer of this. Any (down) payments must be refunded within thirty days, unless Seller delivers a comparable movable item.
- The Buyer has a right of withdrawal, which means that the Buyer may reverse the purchase for at least fourteen days without giving reasons. Any shipping costs incurred shall be borne by the Buyer. Any (down) payments must be refunded within thirty days.
Article 1. Definitions
In these mediation conditions is understood to mean:
- Website: made available platform accessible via www.magnetox.nl, including all associated subdomains.
- Website Holder: the company MAGNETOX which is located at Ruif 4 in Didam (The Netherlands), and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 75928116.
- Buyer: the person who makes a purchase on the above-mentioned website.
- Seller: company that, either as a producer or as a trader, sells movable goods to the Buyer.
Article 2. Buyer's rights
If the Seller is established in a country of the European Union (EU), Norway, Liechtenstein or Iceland, the European Distance Selling Directive applies. This Directive includes the following rights and warranties:
- Seller shall provide Buyer with clear and written information regarding taxes, payment, delivery and performance of the contract.
- The Buyer will receive the order within 30 days, unless another term has been agreed with the Seller. If the movable property in question is not (or no longer) available, the Seller must inform the Buyer of this. Any (down) payments must be refunded within thirty days, unless the Seller delivers a comparable movable item.
- The Buyer has a right of revocation, which means that the Buyer may reverse the purchase for at least fourteen days without giving reasons. Any shipping costs incurred will be borne by the Buyer. Any (down) payments must be refunded within thirty days.
Article 3. Nature of the mediation service
- The offer of movable property on the Website is not sold by Website Holder, but by Seller. For the purchase of movable property, a contract is therefore concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The Website Holder is therefore not itself a party to this contract of sale.
- Via the Website, certain movable goods are purchased from Seller, whether or not established in the European Union.
- The service that Website Holder provides is a mediation service provided to Seller. When an item of movable property is ordered via the Website, the Website Holder is authorized to act as the Seller's intermediary and order the movable property from the actual Seller of the movable property in question.
- If the actual Seller has its registered office outside the EU and as a result the movable property in question must be imported, this will take place under the name of the Buyer. Additional costs, such as import VAT and (customs) clearance costs shall be borne by the Buyer.
Article 4. Payment
- The settlement of the payment of the purchased product takes place via Website Holder. The Website Holder shall also take care of (re)payment to the actual Seller.
- The prices mentioned on the Website differ from the amounts that the Website Holder (re)pays to the actual Seller. The difference between the amount paid by the Buyer and the amount paid to the actual Seller is the compensation for the mediation service provided by the Website Holder to the Seller
Article 5. Settlement of complaints
- In the event that the Buyer is dissatisfied with the manner in which the (mediation) agreement has been executed, this can be communicated to the Website Holder via the contact information on the Website. Every notification made by the Buyer will be handled with the greatest care and as soon as possible by the Website Holder. The Website Holder will give a substantive response to the Buyer no later than fourteen days after receipt of the notification.
- In the event that the Buyer is dissatisfied with the procedure referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, they can turn to the Disputes Committee of the European ODR Platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
General Terms and Conditions MAGNETOX online shop
These general terms and conditions contain a number of basic rules for us as a web shop and intermediary and you as a consumer.
Table of contents:
Article 1 – Definitions
Article 2 - Our Identity
Article 3 – Applicability
Article 4 – Information
Article 5 - Confirmation and security
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal on delivery of products
Article 7 - Right of withdrawal in the case of delivery of services and digital content not supplied on a tangible medium
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 9 - Dissolution by revocation
Article 10 - The price
Article 11 - Conformity and warranty
Article 12 - Delivery and fulfilment
Article 13 - Duration transactions: termination, extension and duration
Article 14 – Payment
Article 15 - Complaints procedure
Article 16 - Intellectual property
Article 17 - Personal data
Article 18 - Applicable law and competent court
Article 19 – Links
Article 20 - Your data
Article 21 - Additional or different provisions
Article 22 - Amendment to the General Terms and Conditions
Article 1. Definitions
In these general terms and conditions we mean by:
- We: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services at a distance to consumers; in this case the webshop through which you made the purchase.
- You: this is you; the natural person who is not acting in the course of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with Seller.
- Distance contract: a contract whereby one or more techniques for distance communication (see no. 4) are used exclusively or jointly for the sale of a product, service or digital content up to and including the conclusion of the contract, for example an order with a web store, but also telephone or written orders.
- Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of a contract, without you and us being in the same room at the same time; for example, telephone or internet.
- Withdrawal period: the period within which you can make use of the right of withdrawal.
- Right of Withdrawal: your ability to renounce the distance contract within the cooling-off period.
- Day: calendar day.
- Duration transaction: a distance contract for a range of products, services or digital content, of which the delivery and / or purchase obligation is spread over time.
- Durable medium: any means that you can use to store information that is personally addressed to you, where this information can later be consulted and unaltered reproduction of this information is possible, for example, a CD-ROM or a USB stick.
- Digital content: data produced and supplied in digital form
Article 2. Identity of Seller
RGZ Jewelry Co Limited
Business address: 18F, Guanglian Building, No. 750, Dongfeng Dong Road, Guangzhou
Visiting Address, if different from the business address; -
Telephone number and time(s) at which the company can be reached by telephone; -
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce; -
VAT identification number; -
Article 3. Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by us and to every distance contract concluded between you and Seller.
- These terms and conditions are available to you before you conclude the distance contract. If this is not reasonably possible, it is indicated where and how you can view the general terms and conditions with us. If you wish, we will send you the general terms and conditions free of charge as soon as possible.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, other than in the preceding paragraph and before the contract is concluded, we may make these terms and conditions available to you electronically. We will do this in a way that makes it easy for you to store them on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, we will indicate where and how you can view these terms and conditions electronically. If you request this, we will send them to you electronically as soon as possible free of charge.
- If, in addition to our general terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, paragraphs 2 and 3 are also valid for this purpose. If conflicting general terms and conditions apply, you can invoke the provision that is most favorable to you.
Article 4. Information
- Before concluding the purchase, we will provide you with information that will allow you to properly evaluate the offer, for example by providing a description and images of the product, service and/or digital content that correspond to reality. In addition, you will receive clear information about your rights and obligations, such as:
- the total price to be paid, including for example a possible disposal fee or delivery costs;
- the way in which the agreement is concluded;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or execution of the agreement;
5. the period within which the price or the possibility to accept the offer applies;
- the rates you have to pay if you want to contact us, when this is different from the basic rate;
- the way in which you become aware of actions that you do not wish to take before the agreement is concluded, as well as the way in which you can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
- the languages, if any, in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which we must adhere and the way in which you can view these codes of conduct electronically;
- the way in which you can inspect the data that we have stored about you; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract, if it concerns a duration transaction.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content you will receive the following information from us. You will receive this information in writing or in such a way that you can easily store it on a durable data carrier (for example, a CD-ROM or a USB stick):
- our visiting address, where you can submit a complaint;
- whether you have a right of withdrawal and, if you have a right of withdrawal, the way in which you can make use of it;
- information about existing after-sales service and warranties;
- the information referred to in paragraph 1 above, unless you have already received it prior to the performance of the contract;
- the conditions for terminating the agreement if it lasts longer than one year or is of indefinite duration;
- if you have a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
- In the case of a long-term transaction, paragraph 2 applies only to the first delivery.
Article 5. Confirmation and security
- As soon as you have placed an order, you will receive an electronic confirmation from us. As long as this has not happened, you can still renounce the purchase by dissolving the agreement (see article 9).
- If you order via the internet, we secure the exchanged data and the online environment. If you pay electronically, we provide appropriate security measures.
- We can investigate whether you can meet your payment obligation and whether you can enter into the distance contract responsibly, as long as we remain within the law. For example, we may check whether you are registered with the Credit Registration Office. When we have good reasons not to enter into the agreement, we may refuse your order or request or attach special conditions to the execution.
Article 6. Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
When purchasing products, you have a reflection period of at least 14 days.
- The cooling-off period commences on the day after you have received the product or that it has been received by a third party designated by you in advance; or:
- if you have ordered several products in one order: the day on which you, or a third party designated by you - not the carrier - has received the last product. We may, if we have clearly informed you of this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for multiple products with a different delivery time.
- if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which you or another person designated by you -not the carrier- has received the last shipment or the last part;
- in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period of time: the day on which you or another person designated by you - other than the carrier - received the first product.
- During the cooling-off period you may dissolve the agreement (see article 9 how you can do this).
- During the cooling-off period you must handle the product and packaging with care. This means that you only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to judge whether you want to keep the product. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, please return the product to us with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. We will inform you how you can do this. This information must be reasonable and clear according to the law.
- If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you will at most pay the costs of returning the product.
- All other costs you have already paid, including delivery costs, will be refunded as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days counted from the day after you have notified your withdrawal. If we do not collect the product ourselves, we may wait to refund you until we have received the product or until you have provided proof that the product has been returned. We will refund you at the earliest opportunity.
Article 7. Right of withdrawal for the supply of services and digital content not supplied on a tangible medium
- When delivering services and digital content that is not supplied on a material carrier, you have a reflection period of at least 14 days. The cooling-off period commences on the day after you enter into the agreement. During the cooling-off period you can terminate the agreement without reason.
- We provide you with the offer, or at the latest with the delivery of the service, information on how you can exercise your right of withdrawal. This information must be reasonable and clear.
- All costs already paid by you will be refunded as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days counted from the day after you have notified us of your withdrawal.
Article 8. Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Sometimes you have no right of withdrawal. However, we must state this clearly and before the agreement is concluded. It is about:
- Products or services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which we have no influence and which fluctuations may occur within the withdrawal period;
- Contracts concluded during a public auction. By a public auction we mean a method of sale in which we offer products, services and/or digital content to you, while you personally attend or have the opportunity to attend the auction in person, under the direction of an auctioneer, and in which the successful bidder is obliged to buy the products, services and/or digital content;
- Service agreements, after full performance of the service, but only if:
- the execution has started with your explicit prior consent and
- you have declared that you will lose your right of withdrawal as soon as we have performed the contract in full;
- Service contracts for the provision of accommodation, if the contract states a certain date or period of performance and is other than for residential purposes, goods transport, car rental services and catering;
- Package travel as referred to in Section 7:500 of the Dutch Civil Code and passenger transport agreements;
- Leisure agreements, if the agreement contains a specific date or period of performance;
- Products manufactured according to your specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of your individual choice or decision, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products which, by their nature, have been irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- Alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which we have no influence;
- Sealed audio, video recordings and computer software of which you have broken the seal;
- Separate newspapers and magazines with the exception of subscriptions to them
- The delivery of digital content other than on a material carrier, but only if:
- performance has commenced with your express prior consent; and
- you have declared that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.
Article 9. Dissolution by revocation
- You can dissolve the contract free of charge within the cooling off period and also if you have not yet received the order (see article 6 for products, article 7 for services and / or digital content and article 8 for possible exceptions).
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of the withdrawal. This can be done by means of the model revocation form or in another unambiguous manner.
- If we make it possible for you to revoke by electronic means, we shall immediately send you an acknowledgement of receipt upon receipt of the revocation notice.
- We may ask you for the reason for your revocation, but you are not required to provide it.
- You must return the product to us as soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 2, or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) us. This is not necessary if we have offered to collect the product ourselves. You have in any case complied with the return period if you return the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
- You return the product with all delivered accessories, if reasonably possible in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by us.
- The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with you.
- You pay the direct cost of returning the product. If we have not notified you that you will have to bear these costs, or if we have indicated that we will bear the costs ourselves, you will not have to pay the costs of returning the product.
- If you revoke after having first expressly requested that the provision of the service commence during the cooling-off period, you will owe us an amount proportional to that portion of the service that we performed at the time of revocation compared to the full performance of the service.
- You shall not bear any costs for the performance of services such as:
- we have not provided you with the information required by law concerning the right of withdrawal, the reimbursement of costs in the event of withdrawal or the standard withdrawal form, or;
- you have not expressly requested the start of the performance of the service during the cooling-off period.
- You do not bear any costs for the full or partial supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, if:
- you have not expressly agreed to the commencement of the performance of the contract before the end of the cooling-off period;
- you have not acknowledged losing your right of withdrawal when giving his consent;
- or we have failed to confirm this statement from you.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, all additional contracts will be dissolved by operation of law.
- We will use the same means of payment for a refund as you have used, unless you agree to another method. The refund is free of charge for you.
- If you have opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, we will not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10. The price
- We may not increase the price of the offered service or product during the period of validity stated in the offer, except as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, we may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which we have no influence, at variable prices. In that case, we will state in the offer that the prices are subject to fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices.
- We may increase the price within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement only if the increase is the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- We may increase the price from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement only if we have stipulated this prior to the conclusion of the agreement and:
- the price increase is the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- you can terminate the agreement by the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The goods will be shipped directly to the delivery address of the consumer in the European Union. If the Seller is established outside the EU, goods will be imported in the name of the consumer and the consumer is responsible for any import VAT and (customs) clearance costs. The consumer indicates, based on the delivery address, where the consumer wants to receive the goods.
Article 11. Conformity and warranty
- We guarantee that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. We also guarantee other than normal use, if you have agreed this with us.
- We, a manufacturer or an importer can offer you a guarantee scheme. This arrangement does not affect the rights and claims you have in the event of a breach of our obligations under the law and/or the distance contract.
Article 12. Delivery and execution
- We are as careful as possible in receiving and executing orders for products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address you give us.
- We carry out accepted orders as a matter of urgency, at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out in part, you will receive this no later than one month after the delivery date placing the order message. In that case, you have the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge and are entitled to any compensation.
- In case of dissolution on the basis of the previous paragraph, we will refund the amount you have paid immediately.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products lies with us until the moment of delivery to you or a representative appointed in advance and announced to us, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 13. Term transactions: termination, extension and duration
You may terminate an agreement for an indefinite period of time and which concerns an enduring transaction at any time as long as you adhere to the agreed termination rules and with a notice period of up to one month.
You may terminate a fixed-term contract for an indefinite period of time and relating to a long-term transaction at any time towards the end of the fixed-term as long as you adhere to the agreed termination rules and with a notice period of up to one month.
You can terminate the agreements from paragraph 1 and 2 of this article:
- terminate at any time and not be limited to termination at a specific time or in a specific period;
- at least terminate in the same way as you have entered into the agreement;
- always terminate with the same notice period as we have indicated for ourselves.
A contract for a definite period of time and which concerns a long-term transaction may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a definite period of time.
Contrary to the previous paragraph, a fixed-term contract and that concerns an enduring transaction of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed period of up to three months, if you can terminate this extended contract at the end of the renewal with a notice of up to one month.
- A contract for a definite period of time and which concerns an indefinite transaction, may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period of time if you may terminate at any time with a notice of up to one month. The notice period is a maximum of three months when it concerns an agreement for the delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers, which are delivered less than once a month.
An agreement with a limited duration to the regular delivery of newspapers, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
If an agreement lasts longer than one year, after one year you may terminate the agreement at any time with a notice of up to one month, unless the reasonableness and fairness opposes the termination before the end of the agreed term.
Article 14. Payment
As long as nothing else has been agreed, you must pay the amounts due within 14 days from the day after the start of the cooling-off period. In the event that different products from one order are delivered at different times, the payment period starts after delivery of the last product. In case of an agreement to provide a service, you must pay within 14 days after you have received our confirmation of the agreement. If you do not have a cooling-off period, you must pay within 14 days from the day after the conclusion of the agreement.
2. In case of a distance purchase, in general terms and conditions a prepayment of more than 50% may never be demanded and that, unless otherwise agreed, you pay (the rest of) the purchase price upon delivery of the order or after the provision of a service.
3. You have the obligation to report any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated to us immediately.
4. If you do not pay (on time), we have the right to charge the reasonable extrajudicial collection costs made known to you in advance. The amount of these costs is capped by law. We may deviate from this to your advantage.
Article 15. Complaints procedure
- We have a complaints procedure that is sufficiently well known and will handle your complaint as described in this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to us within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after you have discovered the defects.
- The submitted complaints will be answered within 14 days, counting from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, we will reply within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when you can expect a more detailed answer.
- If there is no mutual solution to a complaint, you can submit your complaint to the Qshops. You can also appeal to mediation by Qshops Keurmerk. You can exercise this right via the online complaint form on the website of Qshops Keurmerk. The complaint is then sent to Qshops Initially to the seller for treatment. Qshops mediates within three months in a solution between you and us. If mediation by Qshops does not succeed or does not succeed within the period of three months, you can still submit the complaint to a Dispute Commission.
- If you have a complaint, you can always report it to the European ODR platform via http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Article 16. Intellectual property
As a consumer, you expressly acknowledge that all intellectual property rights to the information, communications or other expressions concerning the products and/or the Internet site are vested in us, our suppliers or other entitled parties.
Article 17. Personal data
Article 18. Applicable law and competent court
All our offers, the agreements between you and us, and the execution thereof are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
Article 19. Links
Our website may contain advertisements from third parties or links to other sites. We have no control over the privacy policies of these third parties or their sites and we are not responsible for them.
Article 20. Your data
You can always ask us by e-mail what data of yours will be processed. You can also ask us by e-mail to make improvements, additions or other corrections, which we will process as soon as possible. If you no longer wish to receive information, please let us know. Information will only be sent if you have given us your e-mail address.
Article 21. Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these terms and conditions must not be to your disadvantage. These provisions must be in writing or available in such a way that you can store them in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Article 22. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- Qshops Keurmerk may unilaterally amend these general terms and conditions.
- Last modification 25-05-2018